Sunday 24 April 2016

Wormwoodiana

I am delighted to have a blog post all of my own on the very fabulous Wormwoodiana blog.  If I tell you that I only actually subscribe to one blog and it's this one then you'll guess how happy I am at this moment.

The author of the post, Mark Valentine, is one of the curators of the blog and editor of the associated magazine - Wormwood, is a writer of extraordinary fiction of the extraordinary and if that sounds like your cup of tea then I cannot recommend his (and John Howard's) series of stories relating the adventures of an 'aesthetical detective extraordinaire', The Collected Connoisseur, highly enough.  It was one of the books that I was reading during my recuperation from last years accident that most strongly influenced the tone of the third Phantasms EP.

Thank you Mark.

[extract] 
"These artful and affectionate compositions transport us to tales of other worlds that we seem to half-remember, re-activating our yearning for the lost and strange."

http://wormwoodiana.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/phantasms-british-space-group.html


No comments:

Post a Comment